- PoliticsHow I Will Fix Electricity Problem In 36 Months – Donald Duke
- Channels NewsNEMA Recovers 12 Bodies After Terrorists Attack Farm In Borno
- PoliticsConduct Yourselves Respectfully, Atiku Tells Supporters
- SportsHofmann Hits Hat-Trick Against Ex-Club Mainz
- SportsAlgeria Win Silver Cup, Reach Top Tier Of African Rugby
- SportsEverton Make Palace Pay For Penalty Miss
- PoliticsAtiku Will Jail ‘Looters’, Revamp Nigeria’s Economy – PDP
- SportsNWFL, LaLiga Renew Commitment To Develop Women’s Football
- Channels NewsPrevious Govts Have Not Been Fair To South-East, Says Ikpeazu
- Channels NewsBuhari To Visit Seme Border On Tuesday
20/20 03/18/15: The Untold Story of 'The Sound of Music'. 41:04 03/18/15 NR. Fifty years after its release, Julie Andrews returns to Salzburg, Austria, with ABC News' Diane Sawyer.
Now it turns out she has won at life: Julie Andrews is a Little Monster. “I was deeply honored by the Academy's lovely tribute to The Sound of Music,” the film's Oscar-winning star told
Julie Andrews Goes Inside Real von Trapp Family Home. More. For the first time, Andrews visits the actual villa in Salzburg, Austria, that the von Trapp family lived in. 1:21 | 03/17/15. Share.
The Dublin Film Festival is gearing up for its launch on Thursday with a slew of stars and special anniversary screenings. ABC News Anchor Diane Sawyer takes viewers on an incredible journey to