- PoliticsPDP Rejects Kashamu, Insists Adebutu Is ‘Authentic’ Ogun Gov Candidate
- PoliticsEkiti Election: Court Dismisses Oni’s Suit Challenging Fayemi’s Victory
- Channels NewsEFCC Denies Going After Atiku’s Sons
- PoliticsWhy Nigeria Needs To Invest More In Healthcare, Education Reforms – DFID
- Channels NewsASUU: FG Resumes Talks With Striking Lecturers
- SportsTwo Italian Doctors Probed Over Footballer Astori’s Death
- Channels NewsCourt Orders Final Forfeiture Of Ex-NDDC Director’s Property Worth N1.8bn
- SportsGomez Signs New Long-Term Liverpool Deal
- Channels NewsBuhari Unveils Corruption Risk Assessment Report
- Channels NewsAmnesty Calls On ICC To Fully Probe Boko Haram Conflict Atrocities
Hundred of young candidates of various political parties are meeting in Abuja for the #NotTooYoungToRun conference. The conference is aimed at empowering the young candidates ahead
The President of the Nigerian Bar Association, Mr Paul Usoro (SAN), has appeared at the Federal High Court in Lagos for his scheduled arraignment over alleged money laundering. The NBA
Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo says one of the major problems of Nigeria is the gross mismanagement of resources and grand corruption. He said this on Sunday when he met with
The Israeli Army said Saturday it uncovered a second tunnel crossing from Lebanon into Israel, days after it announced an operation to "expose and thwart" such tunnels.
The final words uttered by Jamal Khashoggi after he was set upon at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul are captured in a transcript circulated to Turkish allies, a source says.
Seven people have been wounded, one of them critically, in a shooting near the Israeli settlement of Ofra in the West Bank, according to the Israeli ambulance service Magen David Adom.
The Chairman and CEO of Channels Media Group, Mr John Momoh, and the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI), Waziri Adio, as well
A former chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Buba Galadima, has condemned the decision of President Muhammadu Buhari to withhold assent to the Electoral Act
As controversy continues to trail the rejection of the Electoral Act Amendment Bill, Mr Festus Keyamo has accused the National Assembly of putting their interests over that of Nigerians.
Former Vice President Namadi Sambo and Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, have paid tributes to late Senator Ahmed Aruwa. Senator Aruwa, who represented Kaduna Central Constituency in